- Sunday, May 5th – Red Widow finale The Hit 1×08 Convinced that Schiller (Goran Visnjic) murdered her husband, Marta (Radha Mitchell) asks for help with a revenge plot. But it turns out Schiller didn’t make her a widow. Her own father did because he didn’t want to lose his grandkids. Unfortunately no one tells Natalie (Erin Moriarty) who pulls a gun on Schiller in the final scene of the finale filmed at the Guiness Tower downtown last year.
- Sunday, May 5th – Continuum 2×03 Vancouver-cop-from-the-future Kiera (Rachel Nichols) investigates a new street drug she recognizes because her sister was hooked on it in the future. The scenes of Kiera finding her sister in a shanty town for the “emancipated” were filmed on a parkade rooftop in Gastown. In present day, Alec Sandler (Erik Knudsen)’s friends drop the drug on the CBC Plaza and rival Liber8 operatives and former lovers Sonya and Travis go to war using gangs as their weapons.
- Sunday, May 5th – Once Upon a Time 2×21 Young Baelfire (Dylan Schmid) is befriended by the Darling family of Peter Pan fame. Grownup Baelfire/Neal (Michael Raymond-James) intervenes in his father (Robert Carlyle)’s attempted stomping of Dr. Whale (David Anders( to impress Lacey (Emilie de Ravin); much needed talk between Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and grownup Baelfire/Neal takes place on Third Beach in Stanley Park, Meanwhile, Greg (Ethan Embry) and Tamara (Sonequa Martin Green) torture Regina (Lana Parilla) in Steveston cannery buildings.
- Sunday, May 5th – Feature film Robocop with Joel Kinnaman, which shot last summer in Toronto, films in SFU Woodward’s underground parking and later at Granville and Dunsmuir.
- Sunday May 5th – Words and Pictures with Clive Owen and Juliette Binoche scheduled to wrap filming in Vancouver, according to latest B.C. Production List.
- Friday, May 3rd – Falling Skies screens first half of its 2-hour premiere at EW’s Capetown Festival in Hollywood, followed by a Q&A with showrunner Remi Aubuchon and cast members Noah Wyle, Moon Bloodgood, Drew Roy and Maxim Knight. Season 3 scoop.
- Friday, May 3rd – EW has exclusive video of J.J. Abrams, Joel Wyman and John Noble talking about bringing closure to Fringe. One of the extras on the blu-ray/DVD for sale on Tuesday, May 7th.
- Friday, May 3rd – Robocop films on farm on Dyke Road in Richmond. Camera on crane spotted.
- Friday, May 3rd – Cedar Cove films in Deep Cove with Andie MacDowell walking on beach and on dock.
- Friday, May 3rd – Continuum films inside CBC Vancouver.
- Friday, May 3rd – ABC movie Christmas Bounty films at University of British Columbia.
- Friday, May 3rd – New poster for Man of Steel features Henry Cavill in Superman suit and cape.
- Friday, May 3rd – Tim Burton film Big Eyes with Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams scheduled to film here from July 8th to August 23rd, according to latest BC Production List.
- Thursday, May 2nd – Film accelerator Cinecoup‘s Top 15 announced. Vote to finance one of these films with $1 million. 6 from Vancouver: Alien Abduction, Bad, Grade Nine, SCAM, The Fall and The Mill and the Mountain.
- Thursday, May 2nd – Vancouver whydunit Motive 1×11 Brute Force airs on CTV, with Jarod Joseph as The Killer and Adrian Holmes as The Victim, Read More »WEEK: April 29 – May 5, 2013
What is The Undertaking? We’ll find out more in some Starling City flashbacks on tomorrow night’s Arrow. After the death of his wife in The Glades, did Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) plot with Robert Queen (Jamey Sheridan) to destroy the ghetto?
Arrow filmed other Starling City flashback scenes on the docks of Harbour Cruises & Events in Coal Harbour. Are we going to see Robert Queen and his son Oliver (Stephen Amell) depart on their fateful voyage aboard the family yacht, Queen’s Gambit? That would explain Moira Queen (Susanna Thompson)’s presence on set. And why Laurel (Katie Cassidy) seems to be kissing her beloved Ollie goodbye for three weeks that will turn into five years.
Meanwhile, in present-day Starling City, Oliver turns to IT gal Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) for help with his vigilante mission. Here she is looking very not-IT-gal in a striking red dress on the gaming floor of Hastings Park race track.
Of course something goes wrong and Oliver’s vigilante alter-ego The Hood has to fight to save Felicity from an armed gunman, wrecking the casino in the process.