[sz-youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0l7iGKh8g” /] The Flash, starring Grant Gustin as the Speedster, will air Tuesday nights at 8 p.m. this Fall on The CW. And it’s… Read More »TRAILER: THE FLASH With Grant Gustin to Air Tuesdays at 8 on The CW
For TV pilots, the DC adaption The Flash was a sure thing from the get-go and so it’s not a huge surprise that The CW… Read More »NEW SERIES: The CW Orders The FLASH with Grant Gustin To Series
Central City’s finest did a walk-and-talk past the entrance to Holt Renfrew in downtown Vancouver this morning with seventy backgrounders on either side of Dunsmuir… Read More »SHOOT: CW Pilot THE FLASH’s Grant Gustin & Jesse L. Martin Outside Holt Renfrew Downtown
[sz-youtube url=”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m657-K0hyk&feature=youtu.be” /]
- Sunday, March 10th – Red Widow 1×03 The Consignment starring Radha Mitchell and Goran Visnjic has scene of youngest cast member Jakob Salvati doing own stunt near Victory Square dowtown.
- Sunday, March 10th – Motive 1×05 Public Enemy about murder of health food guru starring Kristin Lehman and Louis Ferreira.
- Sunday, March 10th – Once Upon a Time 1×16 The Miller’s Daughter. Emma, Bae, Henry and the dying Rumple sail from Manhattan to Storybrooke, aka Steveston pirate ship set. Big sword fight showdown — Good vs Evil — inside Mr. Gold’s in Steveston. Who will die? #onewilldie.
- Sunday, March 10th – TV movie Window Wonderland with Chyler Leigh of Grey’s Anatomy films outside Holt Renrew downtown for 3rd day in a row.
- Saturday, March 9th – Arrow panel at PaleyFest with Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Susannah Thompson & executive producers. From panel: Amell cast with his shirt on! Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) is “evil Bruce Wayne”. Expect slow build to Black Canary and Speedy (Colton Haynes). Mysterious genre guest star coming. Not as much as VFX as you’d think except for the arrows — all CGIed.
- Saturday, March 9th – Stunt rehearsals with Josh Holloway on Fraser River for CBS pilot Intelligence.Photo from @SidneySewell.
- Saturday, March 9th – TV movie Window Wonderland with Chyler Leigh of Grey’s Anatomy films outside Holt Renfrew downtown
- Friday, March 8th – Arrow‘s David Ramsey films in The Pinnacle hotel and then at night Paul Blackthorne and Colton Haynes on The Pier aka Burrard Dry Dock Pier in North Vancouver.
- Friday, March 8th – The Killing films a night shoot in Gastown.
- Friday, March 8th – Cult airs on its new night. 1×03 has big stunt of train on Langley tracks hitting a car plus scenes of Matt Davis & Jessica Lucas at UBC.
- Friday, March 8th – Movie Robocop to do reshoots in Vancouver not Toronto this May to accomodate star Joel Kinnaman who is filming season 3 of The Killing here. Via latest BC Production List.
- Friday, March 8th – Isaiah Washington (Dr. Burke from Grey’s Anatomy) joins cast of CW pilot The 100.
- Friday, March 8th – TV movie Winter Wonderland with Chyler Leigh of Grey’s Anatomy films outside Holt Renfrew downtown
- Thursday, March 7th – Once Upon a Time films Fairy Tale Land scenes in Robert Burnaby Park with Lana Parrilla Read More »WEEK: March 4-10, 2013
Chyler Leigh shocked Grey’s Anatomy fans when her character Lexie Grey was killed in the season eight finale of the hospital drama. Here she is alive and well, but looking quite different from Lexie with her Anne Hathaway-style cut. Leigh filmed scenes for upcoming Window Wonderland outside upscale Holt Renfrew dressed as McGuire’s in New York on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Production caused stop-and-stare foot traffic on Dunsmuir in downtown Vancouver for all three days. The TV movie started filming on Friday and goes to March 25th. Leigh’s next project is a starring role in the NBC plane crash comedy pilot Holding Patterns.