Suuuuuuuckkk iiiittt” in song? Look what Norm Sharp found at the Psych Costumes, Props and Set Decs studio sale at North Shore Studios in mid-September —… Read More »YOUR SHOOT: PSYCH THE MUSICAL Script Covers & Excerpt
Photos by Larry/@BastardSonVan. “Suuuuuuuckkk iiiittt” in song? Last month fans lined up for hours in San Diego to attend the World Premiere of Psych: The… Read More »YOUR SHOOT: PSYCH: The MUSICAL World Premiere with Full Cast
Psych creator/showrunner Steve Franks is in Vancouver to direct what is expected to be the season 8 finale (possibly series finale). From the photo he… Read More »FINALE: PSYCH Showrunner Steve Franks Shares Photo of Cast on Set
Thursday July 18, 2013 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Ballroom 20.
Cast: Kirsten Nelson, James Roday, Maggie Lawson, Dule Hill, moderator Cary Elwes,Timothy Omundson and Corbin Bernsen.
- James Roday is on Twitter.
- Let me repeat. James Roday is on Twitter.
- Psych showrunner Steve Franks is on Twitter too.
- Psych-Os chose Dream Therapy for the fan episode. Synopsis: From acclaimed director, James Roday (Mr. Yin Presents…Heeeeere’s Lassie), comes a new vision in terror: “Nightmare on State Street”! An exhausted Gus enters dream therapy to understand the cause of his recent night terrors and nothing is ever again what it seems… In dreams, no one can hear you scream… no matter how high pitched and lady-like you sound. Dule Hill previewed a Gus scream at the panel.
- Psych the Musical airs Sunday, December 15th, on the USA Network.
- Psych season 8 coming this winter. Waiiit for Eight….
CONTEST: PSYCH-Os Vote for One of Three Possible Season 8 Episodes. Winner Announced at Comic-Con – Updated
Update: Filming of Psych season 8 in Vancouver extended to August 23rd.
- FOOD TRUCK – When the well-known owner of a beloved Santa Barbara food truck is mysteriously murdered, Shawn and Gus, fans of delicious flavor, are determined to solve the crime as only they can. They go undercover as proprietors of the PSYCH Naptime Food Truck, and soon discover that the high-profit world of Santa Barbara’s mobile food business is cutthroat, insular and a place of many secrets – many of them worth killing for.
- TELETHON – In a classic “How-dunnit” case with a PSYCH twist, Shawn and Gus investigate a murder that Shawn is convinced was committed by the beloved host of Santa Barbara’s annual Children’s Hospital Telethon. There’s only one problem – the host was seen by hundreds of thousands of people on live television during the exact time the murder occurred elsewhere. Can Shawn steal the show, poke a hole in this rock-solid alibi, and prove the host did it?
UPDATED June 30, 2013 From famine to feast. B.C.’s film and TV production industry is bouncing back from a dismal start to the new year.… Read More »Famine to Feast: GODZILLA, DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES & American TV Pilots – Updated